If you reside in any of the places listed below, the relevant terms shall apply;
1. United States (Last Reviewed Date: May 1, 2023)
1.4Sharing or sales of your personal information
(1) The Company may disclose your personal information for a business purpose as follows. We may share your personal information with third parties.
- Management of office personnel
- Payment of remuneration
The third-party service provider to provide the service contemplated under the purpose to use your personal information as follows.
- GREE Inc. located in Japan.
(To outsource accounting-related tasks, including payment of remuneration)
(2) The Company may not sell your personal information in the Audition.
1.5Your Rights and Choices
(1) You have the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal information or restriction of processing concerning the data subject and to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. If you or your agent makes a request concerning your right listed above, the Company will comply with such request without delay to the extent possible in accordance with laws and regulations. With regard to such requests, please review “6. Request for Disclosure, Etc.; Inquiries, iv. Controller of your personal data and its contacts”
(2) Personal Information Sales Opt-Out
Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your request, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others, or if it is not required by law, but in those circumstances, Company will still respond to notify you of such a decision. In some cases, we may also need to you to provide us with additional information, which may include personal information, if necessary to verify your identity and the nature of your request.