- Good at playing computer/video games and/or enthusiastic about gaming
- Must be at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in their jurisdiction of primary residence as of the start of the application period
- Able to play a female character/avatar
- Not currently affiliated with an entertainment agency; or if so, should be able to end or terminate their contract at their own risk once they pass the audition.
- Able to stay active with the project for more than one year
Gamers! Let's discover new worlds together!
Galileo created the telescope 400 years ago!
Apollo 11 landed on the moon just 50 years ago!
Throughout history, we have unraveled many mysteries and discovered much.
What new worlds will we explore together through the games we play?
We at Specialite love gamers across the world. No, the universe!
Action adventure games, Shooter games, RPGs, TCGs, Puzzle games, anything goes. Show us the genres you excel at!
Join us to discover new worlds! We await your application!
- Experiences in streaming
- Experiences in participating in gaming-related official competitive events (and have received any prizes/titles)
- Able to speak English
- Able to speak Japanese
* Multiple interviews
may be held.
Live Streaming Test
- Please fill out all required sections of the application form.
- You will be notified via email only if you have passed the audition.
- Inquiries about the screening process/results are not accepted.
- Disclosure of any information or results regarding the audition processes is prohibited.
- Transportation, accommodation, and other miscellaneous expenses incurred (if any) during the audition shall be borne by the applicant.
- Make sure that your contact information (email address and phone number) is correct. Screening process of your application may be terminated if we are unable to reach you.
- The applicant shall apply for the audition at their own discretion.
Q. Is it OK to apply for other auditions at the same time?
Q. Does the audition cost any money?
No fees are associated with participating in the audition. However, transportation, accommodation, and other miscellaneous expenses incurred (if any) during the audition shall be borne by the applicant.
Q. Will I be considered/accepted if I'm not a resident of Japan?
Yes, it is possible.
Yes, you will be considered/accepted regardless of where you live. After you have passed the audition, we might invite you to our office in Tokyo (ex: for recording in the studio), and we will cover the transportation fees.
Q. What kind of support will I receive if I get selected?
We will provide you with a Live2D model based on your request and various materials necessary for streaming and will lend you equipment if necessary.
In addition, a talent manager will be there to support you in your activities.